- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.68 billion in revenue during 2018.
- In 2018, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners donated $8.5 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 600 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ADDS DISNEY EXECUTIVE TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PROVO, Utah – June 12, 2019 – Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NSE) today announced the addition of Laura Nathanson to NSE’s board of directors. Nathanson is currently Disney Advertising Sales executive vice president of revenue and operations.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES PRESIDENT NAMED CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF THE DIRECT SELLING ASSOCIATION
PROVO, UTAH – June 6, 2019 – Nu Skin President Ryan Napierski has been selected to lead the direct selling industry as chairman of the board of the U.S. Direct Selling Association (DSA). He began his one-year appointment as chairman at the DSA Annual Conference on June 4.
NU SKIN PARTICIPATES IN GLOBAL HUMANITARIAN EFFORT TO CELEBREEATE 35TH ANNIVERSARY
PROVO, Utah—June 4, 2019—Nu Skin is celebrating its 35th anniversary with humanitarian efforts in more than 20 countries. As part of the company’s annual Force for Good Day, sales leaders, employees and their families are participating in service projects focused on benefiting the lives of thousands of children.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES TO PRESENT AT BAIRD GLOBAL CONSUMER, TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES CONFERENCE
PROVO, Utah —June 4, 2019 —Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced Vice President of Investor Relations Scott Pond will present at Baird’s Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference in New York on Thursday, June 6, 2019.