- Founded in 1984, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:NUS), is a direct selling company that distributes more than 200 premium-quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories.
- Nu Skin operates throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Pacific.
- The company’s global operations generated $2.68 billion in revenue during 2018.
- In 2018, the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation and our charitable partners donated $8.5 million to improve the lives of children throughout the world.
- Since 2002, Nu Skin distributors and employees have donated more than 600 million meals through its Nourish the Children® initiative to hungry and malnourished children around the world.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES PROVIDES ESTIMATED SECOND-QUARTER RESULTS
AND UPDATES 2019 OUTLOOK
PROVO, Utah — July 16, 2019 — Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced estimated second-quarter results and updated its outlook for full-year 2019. The company anticipates reporting second-quarter revenue between $622 and $623 million and earnings per share of $0.82 to $0.84. The company’s revised revenue outlook for 2019 is $2.48 to $2.52 billion with a negative foreign currency impact of approximately 4 percent, and earnings per share of $3.20 to $3.35.
NU SKIN NAMED ONE OF AMERICA'S BEST-IN-STATE EMPLOYERS BY FORBES
PROVO, Utah —June 20, 2019 — Nu Skin has been recognized by Forbes magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in Utah for 2019. The company has consistently been recognized as a top employer in its industry and its markets around the world, and this recognition is part of Forbes’ inaugural listing of Best Employers by State.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES ADDS DISNEY EXECUTIVE TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PROVO, Utah – June 12, 2019 – Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NSE) today announced the addition of Laura Nathanson to NSE’s board of directors. Nathanson is currently Disney Advertising Sales executive vice president of revenue and operations.
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES PRESIDENT NAMED CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF THE DIRECT SELLING ASSOCIATION
PROVO, UTAH – June 6, 2019 – Nu Skin President Ryan Napierski has been selected to lead the direct selling industry as chairman of the board of the U.S. Direct Selling Association (DSA). He began his one-year appointment as chairman at the DSA Annual Conference on June 4.